ATLANTA—JLL’s Resorts & Hospitality Team introduced that it has closed the $55 million sale of six Hyatt Spot branded find-assistance lodges totaling 754 keys across the U.S. Southeast, Texas, and Kansas.
JLL worked on behalf of Argentic Products and services Organization LP as a servicer for the seller’s two CMBS Trusts in the sale of the qualities to HKB Lodge Team, LLC (HKB was recommended by ThornOak Cash). The attributes were supplied unencumbered by management and with very long-term Hyatt franchise agreements.
Just about every resort was made amongst 1995 and 1997 and has 126 guestrooms, except for the lodge in Ga, which has 124 guestrooms.
The portfolio consists of:
- Hyatt Place Atlanta Alpharetta North Point Mall, Alpharetta, Georgia
- Hyatt Location Charlotte Arrowood, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Hyatt Location Dallas Park Central, Dallas, Texas
- Hyatt Spot Greenville Haywood, Greenville, South Carolina
- Hyatt Area Roanoke Airport Valley View Shopping mall, Roanoke, Virginia
- Hyatt Position Topeka, Topeka, Kansas
The accommodations are situated in key and secondary submarkets with a base of company and leisure need drivers. In addition to each individual submarket’s corporate presence, ranging from healthcare, industrial, finance, technology, and more, the qualities are surrounded by retail, eating, and entertainment possibilities.
The JLL Motels & Hospitality group symbolizing the seller was led by Handling Director Chris Dewey, Vice President Steve Leslie, and Senior Controlling Director Will Sledge.